- Fund mentors and generate mentorship opportunities for BIPOC creatives
- Use your position to help share relevant voices
- Credit the work you share and get inspired from
- Find ways to compensate or pay for our work, time and POV
- Cultivate diverse storytellers and gain meaningful insight
- Build our legacy by making space for the emerging Black artists too
- Continue to champion social causes through impactful creative campaigning
Throughout Black History Month, Black leaders are asked to shed light on pressing issues in our city. The #PassTheMic series hears straight from specialists and community organizers who can speak from lived experience and expertise.